makes you part of the TEAM working for gifted education. Through in CAG, you clearly demonstrate that you actively support gifted education in California.
entitles you to the following resources and benefits:
- CAG’s Newsletter
- CAG’s Position Papers and Advocacy Guides
- Reduced registration fees for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- Early registration for: Annual Conference. Summer Institutes, Symposiums, and Regional Events
- CAG voting privilege
- Volunteer opportunities to network with others and influence the field
- State advocacy support
- CAG’s work with the California Department of Education to ensure that gifted education continues in California.
- Research and development, books, position papers, and other resources focusing on issues, policies, and practices that impact the education of diverse gifted and talented students.
- CAG events that teach theory and practice essential to the education of gifted students. The positive “spillover” effect for all students is well documented.
- The volunteer services of parent and educator representatives in each region, who provide resources at a local level.
- Continued access to CAG’s website; an important resource with information about gifted education and CAG news and events that benefit all gifted families, educators, and administrative teams.
- Scholarships and grants recognizing educational excellence, and awards honoring distinguished service in the field of gifted education.
- Resources that inform school districts on language that can be used in District LCAP financial plans.
- Professional Development that supports differentiating Common Core Standards for diverse gifted students.